Track Returns

Track your federal and state returns

You can track your federal and state tax returns using the IRS website or the state tax authority website, depending on the state. On the IRS website, you can use the “Where’s My Refund?” tool to track your federal return. Each state’s tax authority website should have a similar tool to track state returns. Click the buttons below to track your federal and Colorado state returns.